« looks like we will have some baby lizards soon | Main | we should be on a plane today »

May 13, 2009



Is it possible? That would be sooo wonderful!! If we get our referral soon and miss court cut-off, I will gladly join you there!!


I hear ya. If we had the money i would fly my children and mom with us to Vietnam - i can hardly bare the thought of leaving them for 3 wks. ugh.
and if i had the $ i would be with Meg now, waiting in Vietnam for her adoption to finalize instead of here wishing we were all together!


If I had it the "check would be in the mail"....hugs to you!!


i hear ya! i think i would be on a plane if i were you!!!


oh, Renee, I can't imagine how hard it is right now.

Keeping you in prayer (and Maya's praying with me, too ;)

Dawn Gagnon

Renee, you don't know me but I am praying for you and your family!our court has been delayed too.


Oh darn Renee. I was coming here today hoping to see some good news on your blog. Thinking of you!

The comments to this entry are closed.