First of all- YAY for getting my blog started again after a year..makes me so happy! It needs some updating, but that will come later. I'm going to be posting a list of some sort once a week..a little project that I am participating in with a group of friends. I'm super excited about this because I am a huge list maker.
I decided to do my first list about travel from last year (mainly because it is 35 degrees outside and I am dreaming of the beach!). My first list is a photo list. Two things: we love the beach and I'm so glad my husband lets me use all of his Delta miles that he gets from work travel!
1. Dahlonega, GA -- Gorgeous, snowy weekend in the mountains with two friends. So much fun!
2. Savannah, GA -- Fun quick weekend with my dad and Esme for a family reunion
3. Bradenton, FL -- Took my monkeys for a spring break beach trip & to hang out with my aunt & uncle
4. Siesta Key, FL -- Our yearly trip to Siesta Key + the added bonus of seeing my mom get married on the beach :)
5. Alaska -- with my dad & sis.. seriously the most amazing place & trip! Want to go back SOON!
6. Bradenton, FL (again haha!) -- Spent Thanksgiving with my mom for the first time in years
7. San Francisco, CA -- Spent a long weekend visiting my sister - first time to San Fran & loved it so much!